Tuesday, July 22

Been an 'Icky' week so far...

Seems every time I turn around to do something, 5 more things pop up that "have to" be done right away. It's starting to drive me nuts. The Wife and the three younger kids are gone to church camp next week. The Daughter is staying home with me as she has band camp (merely practices twice a day) for the week. But before the oldest boy can go I need to get his physical taken care of this week, as practices for football start the Monday after they return. Plus the Wife is to make sure all the paperwork for HS registration for the Daughter is done, as that is next week as well.

Not too bad you say? The gas dryer quit working last week. It is a brand so old I have never heard of it, so finding the right element to replace is probably more expensive than buying a new one. We need to get out and price them hopefully before the Wife leaves. She has been doing a load or so every day over at her mother's - thank goodness only a few blocks away.

This weekend has been too damn busy and I just don't feel like dealing with anything today. But of course, there are things to do. I need to get drop off the film from San Diego so I can get some pics up on here. I have been lax about getting them turned in. Then we'll have some boobies for ya guys.

Okay, I need to get going if I am going to accomplish any of the running around before it hits 100 (no AC in the car).

PeacE

No comments: