Monday, July 7

Vacation Time come quickly

Only a few more days of this week before I board that great silver bird and spend 4 days in San Diego. I spend all day thinking about it. Of course I have been doing that for the past several months it seems. O know this week is going to be busy as I prepare everything I need to get done prior to leaving.

Tomorrow, I go in for eyeglasses. Then shopping for shorts and something good for a carry-on luggage that still gives me plenty of room. The Wife wants me to get disposable cameras too, but I want to take our digital. Ya know some places won't develop certain photos.... not that I plan on getting any....

This past weekend was good. Had rain on the fires up north like we needed, but none in the valley - or at least my part of it. I spent a portion of Sunday with my buddy Jeff. A moment of silence for him whilst he re-visits Tent City for a few days. Damn Arpaio!

Enough for now. Will have more this week prior to leaving!

PeacE

No comments: