Thursday, July 31

Where has all the time gone this week?

Dang! It has been awhile since I posted something on here. I had not realized that time had slipped by me so quickly - then again, it has been one heck of a busy week.

The Wife is still gone with the boys. She brought the oldest back from camp Monday to the cardiologist's office. There he was cleared for football - the murmur was a minor innocent variety basically. They are all due back tomorrow sometime in the afternoon. Then Saturday I will have to take him for the physical so he can start practices on Monday.

This week with the Daughter hasn't been too bad. I just feel like Dad's Taxi except I don't get paid for the fares. But driving around in the heat just wears me out pretty much.

Still having problems loading pics from the home computer. I think I will try to get them posted from my Sister's this Saturday. I don't know what else to try to do.

Work search has been suspended for the time being. After this week, I will start it back up and probably look for a part time job. With the Son's football practices and Daughter's band schedule, it is going to be too difficult for us as parents to get the kids to their proper events on time. I don't know what else to do...

Hope your days are going good! See y'all back here soon!

PeacE

No comments: