Wednesday, July 2

I have failed you, my readers

Yes, like the title says. I have not been updating as recently as I should have been. For that, I apologize.

Let's talk about the good things. My oldest son is in the youth association to play tackle football this year. I think that is wonderful! He is doing pre-conditioning prior to actually starting practices. So far all on the team are doing them. Good advantage to running , etc. My son, being built like me, is nothing more than a lineman, but hey, we are the guys that make the holes for the runners, etc! He is is ready!

The youngest boy (2) had a major bruise on his foot, whilst we were replacing some fencing on the yard. The slightly older one pushed the support poles over on him. Brothers taking brothers out.

I apologize for my spelling, but this is where we are at. Tonight, we are going to watch DCI (Drum Corp International) at the local community college. That's right - drum and bugle corp. They are awesome.

PeacE

No comments: