Sunday, June 22

Keep It Simple Stupid!

Seems to be a common mantra to many people, many jobs, and can be applied to almost if not all, everyday life things. I am slowly learning that.

Softball - had 2 scrimmage games this morning, and not one word about all the BS going around. I also learned, that being a Coach, obviously details more than I imagined in the beginning. Big difference being a score-keeper, and then having to place the positions, plus the batting order... (sigh). I did the best I could, and I am always welcome to constructive criticism - though, luckily, today I received none. No more scrimmage games, actually, probably no more games until the season starts after Labor Day weekend. Bonus.

My driver for he Nascar pool didn't come in. Again. (shrug) stuff happens.

I get a bit of refund from the son's sign-up into football. My bro-in-law (an asst coach) said the sponsors are buying all brand new gear so I shouldn't have to pay the rental fee, but I am waiting to find out. Be nice to get some $$ back, ya know!

Okay, it's Sunday. The Wife has dinner ready and I am outta here!

PeacE

No comments: