Tuesday, June 3

Poker is starting to piss me off

Welcome to a fabulous Tuesday - if you are employed that is. I am not. So it is another day that I spend searching want ads, and Internet sites looking for a job that I am 1) not over-qualified for, 2)does not require a degree from college, and 3) that will actually be interested int he experience I can bring and have the opportunity for advancement over time into a position I am more deserving of. Yeah, life sucks.

In the meantime, at the bequest of HB, her is a post to show I am still alive. I was hoping the the hits from here to your sites would be enough, knowing I am trying to keep up to date with y'all would be enough, but I guess, just because it comes from here, it may not necessarily be me. Like you get millions of hits from B&B...lol!!

Yes, I am still looking for work. Phoenix is not the best area for employment right now considering 3 large firms laid off over 700+ people in the last past 3 months. And getting out of the shrinking mortgage business is even making things harder. How have I been handling this? With liver shrinkage. Yes, I have been drinking more than I should. I need to stop. I need to get back to going to the gym. I need to do more Mr Mom stuff. I know what I need to do, just a matter of doing it.

Kids are out of school. Need to go to the book store tomorrow to get "Catcher in the Rye" for the daughter as she needs to study it and read/review/essay it over the summer. Good thing - I need to get more books too. I have been averaging about 7 a week now, with all this free time.

Thank y'all for still stopping by. I will try to get some more posts up, just hard to find something to write about when nothing is happening. signing off at 104 degrees, and thank the higher powers for AC!!

PeacE

No comments: