Friday, June 20

I have been challenged

One person has commented about my last post ( I won't mention names) but he has pointed out some 'protocols' that he feels should be followed. Isn't that nice? Oh, but let's leave out details, wait, I should not bring his identity to bear, unless he wants, so that is out.

Here is what I have decided. I am still coaching the team as of this moment.

Anyone, that includes all you players that read here and do not comment, and I know there are a few of you, that has a problem with me being coach - tell me. Don't want me - fine. Get a majority vote, talk to the bar owner, discuss amongst yourselves, quit for all I care. Fuck calling people to tell them they are off the team. Fuck calling people to call and ask them to cheer us on. I am not here to please parents. I am not here to run a team that is going on to have a championship in the Olympics. IT'S A BAR LEAGUE. You want to play so badly, and I cut you out. CALL ME. How simple is that?

And if you can't call, but just have everyone vote me out as coach, hell - no problem there. Just tell me you don't want me doing it, and you get off your ass and do it.

Enough said.

I guess this weekend I will have to address everyone that shows up on Sunday of this issue going on, and ask what "they want to do". I am sad to say, that when you have friends that have these sort of issues, even when they know the right out come, .... hell I am done. Got more to say call me 602-695-5549.

PeacE

In the meantime, I am moving on with my life and registering my 10 year old son for football tomorrow. He is excited! Full gear and tackle! Watch for him in 10 years to be one of those best linemen!!!

No comments: