Sunday, June 22

Good to the Palate!

There is nothing better than a tuna salad sandwich when I get home from the bar. Don't get me wrong - tuna salad sandwiches are good any time during the day, but they are so much better when I get home from the bar, and make my own. Miracle Whip is my fave, not real mayonnaise. Sorry, but it is true.

So, let's screw this BS I have been writing about. Nobody cares about a coach that doesn't inform previous players that they ain't playing, and no one calls and bitches. Friends that are over 17 years above my age, well, they haven't said much since either. And tomorrow is a 'scrimmage game'. I even went and bought a score book today.

So I am leaving the softball issues behind. I gave up on them. It is my way or the highway. And if those friends want it that way, well I guess they were not friends. Life goes on. Trust me, I am realizing that.

So I signed my son up for tackle football with one of the Youth leagues in the Valley. He's excited! He weighed in at 104lbs. and just turned 10 on May 18th. He's got shoulders like mine! He will turn into a good lineman, or maybe second as a good linebacker. He can't run fast, but he can hit hard! I can't wait!

The rest of life is on a standstill. I am possibly looking to expand my bro-in law's business into the Valley (he is currently not in the Phx area). Some classes could do me some good....

I miss reading all of ya as daily as I should. Glad some of you still stop by and notice I am alive. I'll try to do better. If I can get my daughter off Myspace enough.

PeacE

No comments: