Friday, June 6

Catchy, Interesting Title Here

Salutations! (Catchy Greeting, ay?)

This is where I am supposed to be inputting something interesting for y'all to marvel at - be it an event that happened to me, or some strange fact I pulled out of the air. Lucky for you, this step can be bypassed this week.

So what have I done all week? I feel like nothing has been accomplished, but I know I got many little things done. Still waiting to hear back on a few jobs. I am beginning to think maybe even a part-time job for now to get some cash flow coming in. I don't know just yet though.

We are down to a month and a week for the OTL trip to San Diego. I have been stoked to going since February. I have everything ready except the packed bag. Tickets are ready, hotel reserved, free food/drink ticket, money for spending. Yeah - 4 days of debauchery... who wouldn't be excited? Anyone going to be near there that weekend? I am staying down at Old Mission Bay, if you are not too far away. Let me know: ralphd00d@aol.com

Okay. Other than that I am still around. Would be nice if I had a lot more interesting things happening, but it just isn't. I'll be around to see your sites again today!

PeacE

EDIT: I was reading over at HB's and realized what today is. Imagaine that. I watched 2 hours of morning TV here in the Valley, and not once was this mentioned.

Anniversary of the Longest Day - D-Day invasion.

No comments: