Saturday, May 24

Wish I went to college ...

It's been another week, and I now have to courage to confess, yes, I was truly smashed when I posted last. I didn't remember doing it until the next day when I read it, so that was some damn good whiskey!

The job search is still in progress. I have had several turn downs due to too much experience. Actually have had a couple turn downs due to no college degree. I still don't understand the catch-22 of experience versus college degree.

I actually have broken down and prepared for hopefully some interviews soon. After about seven months, I have shaved the beard and actually got a haircut. I almost don't look like myself, but I do clean up pretty nice, the Wife says.

It is Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend. I am headed off to a buddy's house for some bacci ball. Sunday will be spent watching the Indy 500 and the Nascar races. Monday will be at Veterans Cemetery in the morning and then my sister's in the afternoon.

The kids are out of school as of Wednesday this week. Wonder how that will affect things here at the house. Play more Mr Mom I guess.

Hope y'all have a good weekend and will be back later!

PeacE

No comments: