Wednesday, May 7

Humph Day is here again ...

Yeah, I said HUMPH Day, instead of hump day. Seems frustrating to not had at least one interview after a week and a half. I have done follow up calls to where I have sent resumes, and many of them are still collecting resumes/apps prior to going through them. Others just don't contact you when they have turned you down. Kinda pissing me off at the moment.

Soooo, that is my brightest thing I have for you today. I was able to take some time and catch up on alot of my blog reading today. Seems weird when you are used to doing it most every day and suddenly you missa like 4 days and .... aw, ya know - like a soap opera of ya miss a week of episodes.

I think I am going to go out and catch a few beers. Ya'll be good!

Oh, short story posted over here.

PeacE

No comments: