Monday, May 19

The multi - apology post

%amn. Couldn't get past the headline without a correction. That makes 10 now. Of course, you don't see it, but I am running ragged to fix as many imperfections I can prior to posting this. Why? How the HELL am to know?

Besides these obvious facts: 1) am using a spare computer at the sister's house, which houses a keyboard in which over 90% of the keys are rubbed off; 2) it is at 3:30am, and I am drunker than usual and 3) feel free to pass it along to the proper British gov't personnel you might know. Not tnat I really give I damnn, but some how still awake; and finally 3) who gives a rat's ass.

Hey -- two #3's. /bonus for the cheaper whiskee I am drinking.

OK - "F" this. I miss y'all and tried to get 'up to speed' as soon as I am able.

PeacE

No comments: