Wednesday, May 7

I have been neglectful ...

Does that look right? N-E-G-L-E-C-T-F-U-L. Hmmmm, spell check seems okay with it.

Either way I have been neglectful (I always have to slow down to two finger typing when spelling that word - I think because I have never had to spell it before) of my blog lately. I know it is now VERY early Wednesday morning, and here I am. The Wife has already been on my ass tonight (not about the blog, but, ya know....) and I am trying to get things done for the next day.

Job search sucks. But hey! I think we already knew that was gonna be a factor of the contention over the next few weeks. No leads as of yet, but things are rolling ... doing follow ups... who knows?

I was told tonight by someone, that I should look into doing the audio recordings for books on CD or tape. I have been told over the years that I have a great story-telling voice, especially when it comes to jokes, but I never thought about it before. I think I will be looking into that tomorrow - can't hurt to see where it may lead. Imagine, you could be reading this blog, and listening to a book that I am narrating... freaking weird!

In the meantime, I apologize and I promise to get back here more often for updates. This week has been hell already, and I am recovering what's left of it as best I can. See you soon!

PeacE

Oh - and since I messed up the regular Monday thing, here ya go!
Good dentist! I should go there for what's left of my teeth, huh Catfish?!


You know it is too true!!!

Lates!

No comments: