Tuesday, February 17

A Late Tuesday Night post... for what it is worth

My computer is having problems. I understand the editing I do, due to the phat fingers I have, that, and I cannot touch type. Aside from that, the computer has decided to throw up some new signals that I have not seen before. And yes, I go back and delete them. Because I can. So far.

I went to the Coyotes (NHL) game last night, and we stayed until the end of the 2nd period. The kids having school the next day, I did not want to stay late. They were cool about it, which made things a lot easier. Tonight I have them being entertained with "Madagascar 2". I know, pitiful, but they are young kids. Cartoons for all!

I mentioned the newer washer/dryer combo we got, but for some reason, I am in hell from the Wife. I don't understand. It is hooked up and working. Why she mad at me?

In the mean time, I am trying to plan a trip back to Indy this summer to visit family. Would love to meet somes of you... I will prolly fly into the Indianapolis, so... well if ya wanna. I AM STILL LOOKING AT TICKETS RIGHT NOW. damn caps....

PeacE

No comments: