Wednesday, February 25

Post Title Here

I am so unimaginative today. I don't know why.

I have spent part of the past two days trying to track down my W-2 from last year. I have not had any luck as of yet. Will be working on it some more today - trying to get through to someone at the corporate level is near impossible it seems.

Tomorrow is my youngest son's birthday. He will be turning 3. I need to get out either today or tomorrow to get some shopping done for presents for him. We have a few here at home, but want to get a couple more.

Yesterday was Fat Tuesday. I went out and bought a few beads for the fun of it. I think I was able to only give away like 5 of them. Seemed everywhere I went last night was dead (hardly anyone one there). Needless to say I made it home earlier than usual.

Okay, I need to get other things taken care of. See ya!

PeacE

No comments: