Friday, February 13

Ohhhh .... my stuffy head

Sorry I have been away all week. My grandparents were visiting and I had a great time seeing them again. It had been about 3 years or so since I had last seen them. A lot of memories were shared and pictures taken, as they had not seen my youngest before. They returned home yesterday.

Over the past several days, we have had some cooler weather and rain. Today I woke up all stuffed up. I think I am catching a cold. Just what I really don't need right now.

My middle son was Student of the Month in January. As an award, they gave him 5 hockey tickets for Monday night when the Coyotes play Edmonton Oilers. Looking forward to a boring game considering the Coyotes have lost 8 of the last 10 games counting last night.

With help from my Sister and BIL we now have a newer washer and dryer. I just need to get the old ones out and the new ones in. But feeling the way I do, it may wait until the weekend.

Okay, I got nothing else for you today. Maybe some medicine will have a hallucinogenic affect on me and I will have more to write about later.

PeacE

No comments: