Wednesday, March 27

Getting Ready to Party

 Well, not really. Partying that is. More like an "old folks weekend getaway" event that will have bland food and discount coupons for Depends. I jest. That's a normal Tuesday.

This Saturday will mark 33 years of marriage for the very patient, loving Wife and I. Hard to believe in some ways that this much time has gone by, but looking at the ages and lives of our children, there is no mistaking the passage of time. I think I mentioned before about our weekend plans. I have booked the hotel room. Verified with the Daughter about Youngest visiting with them for the two nights, and us on Sunday. Everything is lining up nicely - except the weather, maybe.

I know here int he Valley they are talking about rain on Sunday and Monday, possibly as early as Saturday. That day, which we will be at a park for a better part of the afternoon and evening. Though about an hour south of the Valley, but also more likely to have rain. It will be a morning decision to make in regards to attending the event. I have a couple days to purchase tickets in advance (save $5 on each) but it is a Rain or Shine event. I am sure we have an umbrella somewhere, but I just don't like the idea of sitting int he rain.

Not much else going on. It is getting harder to even try to think about what to write about.

PeacE

No comments: