Thursday, March 21

Thirsty Thursday Is Here

 Normally, that would mean an excuse to go out to the pub and have a few beers. However, this morning it is a bit different. I woke craving a soda. A Mountain Dew soda to be exact. I know, I shouldn't be having soda, due to the sugar, etc, but it is always one of my 'bad things to like'. So I went up to the closest Quik Trip and took in my 52 oz refill mug, and topped it off. Then I grabbed a soda for the Youngest. I also grabbed a couple orange Powerades, as I do enjoy them occasionally. And since I was near the "rollers", I saw they had a chili-cheese sausage dog, so I had got two of them to try. Figuring it was for breakfast anyways, I picked up a couple pork & vegetable rolls as well. Veggies are healthy, right? Well, at least I ain't hungry now, and I still have some soda left in my cup....

Looks like I have several things I need to get done today. The Wife's registration is due, and is quite pricey for the two years, but we will do it. Also received the one for the car the Youngest will have, so I should pay it as well. I need to book our hotels room for the two nights coming up soon. And I still need to file our taxes. I do them electronically so it only takes about 15 minutes, but need to get them done still. So how much of this will get done today? Even I am not going to guess. But I do feel a nap coming on in the near future...

PeacE

No comments: