Friday, March 15

Friday Notes

 Well, it is nice that it is Friday, but not because it is the end of my work week - like I have one of those anymore it seems... Next week is spring break for the Youngest. My Doodad and family spent most of this last week in California doing the Disney parks. It was her first time and I was glad they sent many pictures over the three days for us to enjoy.

No plans this weekend. In two weeks we will be headed out of town for our anniversary. I think the plans now are to head to Tucson Friday night to drop off the Youngest at the Daughter's house for a couple nights, then stay at the hotel. Saturday we are driving back up to Casa Grande, as there is a taco festival going on. The bonus is there is a band I have enjoyed for years playing the venue - Roger Cline and the Peacemakers. Years ago they were known as The Refreshments, and I know I have a CD around here from those days. That night we will return to the hotel in Tucson. Sunday will be Easter, but we will spend part of the day visiting then head home that night.

Not sure what else is going on that I could write about. Most days I am here at home twiddling my thumbs hoping some work will come along. I have started looking into other companies, and job search sites, looking for related work, but no luck as of yet.

I broke down this morning and went o Jack in the Box for a breakfast combo. I better go check my numbers before I eat.

PeacE

No comments: