Friday, April 5

A Pre-Report for the Weekend

 This weekend - there will be nothing of interest going on.

Yeah. Sums it up pretty much.

Last night I hung out with a couple friends, one that I had not seen in several weeks, so it was nice. While out, the Wife had sent me a text that the 99 cent store chain was closing  of their stores in the SW. We have one near us, and do use it often for some basics like salad, hot dogs, salami, and a few other things. I jokingly texted back that she would be shopping this weekend. Her answer was a resounding yes. So I wonder if I should head over there today, before the "store closing" rush hits to get maybe some things I like. Haven't decided, but I may before I head out to the VFW.

The past few months, I have occasionally seen these red stripe-like marks appearing on my arms. Yesterday I figured out what is causing them. Bruises. I had accidently bumped my arm into a table at the pub, and caught the corner. A small open wound, but along with an inch long red mark. It must be something to do with my meds that is causing it. Before I never bruised for such a small "bump".

Welp, need to do some morning absolutions, then may go shopping.

PeacE

No comments: