Thursday, April 18

No Working Title

 I'm not sure where to start. I have been in a funk for most this past week. Feeling morose, and somewhat depressed. Not sure why.

The Nurse Practioner I have been seeing called me the other day. I guess it was time for my prescriptions to renew, and the Metformin needed authorized. I guess she feels that with my alcohol intake and liver levels, that metformin was worse for the liver, and wanted to switch me to a new 'script. Okay, but then she said it was injections one per week, at the office. Nope. Then she suggested another pill option, that she would check to be sure the insurance approves. Okay.

Yesterday I go to the pharmacy, and pick up 6 prescriptions. The new one, there is an insurance issue. So the pharmacy calls the ins, and it has something to do about my address doesn't match what the ins co has on file...? How could I get the other 6 'scripts if it didn't match? I think the Dr's office screwed up the submission. Well, metformin was one of the refills, so I ain't worried about this new pill. If that doesn't get fixed, oh well.

I need to work on cutting back on my drinking. Seems I am doing more of it lately - not sure if it is this mood swing, or what. I know I tend to drink to help getting to sleep easier, as when I don't drink, I don't sleep well, or much. I think there are bigger reasons as to what is going on, but not sure I want to find out. I feel tired of all the crap, and just want it to stop.

Pretty morose today.

PeacE

No comments: