Monday, April 8

The Final Four Game

Many of you sports fans are aware that each March brings on the Madness of the NCAA Basketball finals. This year, the final games are being played here int he Valley, and though there is no way I am even going near where it is at, I am happy that my personal favorite college, Purdue, is in the Final Game. I'll head up to the pub later today to watch the game on television. I have a small bet for them to win, so though they are not favored, I am hoping.

Saturday night while at the VFW, my Sister invited my family over for 'carne asada' night at their place on Sunday. Youngest was sleeping, and The Wife was working on sorting some things at the house, so I ended up being the only one going. I mainly went to just have at least a little time to visit with RM, and could care less about everyone else. And I did get just a little bit of time. I sat quiet most of the evening, except to clarify facts in some of the tales of our youth. I still have issues with my Sister and her husband, and will probably space out time with them a bit again. Since they are joining the VFW, I will probably see them weekly, and I am not sure I want to be around them more than that. Has to do with past problems, that I am not going to re-hash now.

Weekly email sent off to the Company. Hopefully a response this week. EDIT: I did receive the automated reply that they received my email (which is more than I usually get this soon).

I noticed on my reading goal I am nearly halfway to my goal already.

Guess I'm all out of stuff to share today.

PeacE

No comments: