Sunday, November 22

Life is going on....

So it was a week that I care not to repeat. Though, knowing how things go around here, it will at some point in time.

The daughter and I are at least back on speaking terms. I sat down the other night and let her know what I thought about the whole thing. Told her basically I was tired of it all; it wasn't worth having a heart attack over; and that if she didn't start acting her age and responsibility level, something else was going to have to be done. I guess it helped.

Other than that, we are prepping to go into the Christmas shopping season. Thanksgiving will be spent up at my Bro-In-Law's place in Payson. I am making dessert. I have to make double, as my side of the family has already requested it too, though we won't be eating with them.

Be putting in a new garbage disposal tomorrow. Yee haw.

That's it for now.

PeacE

No comments: