Thursday, November 26

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you readers! May your day be filled with good times, memories, and all that good stuff.

I am sitting at home alone today. All by choice. No, I am not boycotting the holiday, I am just sick. Yesterday, a head cold/sinus infection leapt upon me. By last night, I was wanting to crawl up and just not exist. This morning, I feel a very small fraction better, but now I ache (where I wasn't aching before) and still am clogged up, pressure build, etc. I guess the family will be heading to up north without me today... no sense in getting everyone else sick too.

I'll have to beg them to bring me back turkey.... my most favorite meal of the year. And I am sick.

Not a happy camper here today folks.

Ok, back to bed for now. Just took my pill.

PeacE

No comments: