Monday, November 2

A Weak Relapse

Gee. I hadn't realized it had been a week since I last updated. You'd think I would notice these things more, but I don't. What's happened in that week? I mean, besides all the hoopla about the N1H1 (or whatever numbers and letters) vaccine and other BS from the Gov't.....

I was sick. Yep. Arizona had a nice little cool down last week where it dropped to 60's during the day (one day prior being in the 90's). The wind had kicked up bad for the whole day before the temp drop, and I think between allergies and the common cold, I caught it. The cold that is. I was out about Thursday through the weekend. I am feeling much better now though.

The daughter had a marching band competition Saturday and received an 'Excellent' rating, but no captions. Tonight the HS district had all 9 HS bands perform their shows for free. It was a nice family night to watch them all play and brings back memories of my high school days. This coming Saturday she has State Competitions going on. I need to find out where to see if we are going to attend or not. If they place high there, the following weekend may send them going the big game representing Arizona.

And see... that's about all that happened. Oh yeah. Exciting.

Tomorrow morning, I once again return to the dentist chair. I have been having some pain near where the last bit of dental work had been done. I shrugged it off as residual pain - I mean, I had had 2 root canals and a tooth rebuilt plus 2 visits for 'planing and scaling' my teeth all within like 5 weeks of each other. I figured it was my mouth adjusting to sore gums (and would lessen as they healed) and the teeth being a bit more temperature sensitive. But after the last week living on ibuprofen every chance I get, and waking up with a major pain at early hours of the morning.... no. So tomorrow the dentist gets to play exploratory dentistry as he dives in to find out what the problem is. I am hoping it is just a bad cavity and easily fixed.

That's it for now. Try to post some Halloween pics of the boys tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: