Wednesday, February 19

Vacation and Changes

This last week hasn't been a cheap one for me. Last week I caught the edge of a curb and had some tire damage. A popped tire and a bent rim kind of damage. Unfortunately, the previous owner of my car had put 22-inch performance rims on this car, and no body locally had them. Long story short, ended up with a 20-inch rim and tire, but still rides fine. in the next couple weeks I will get a same style/size to even out the car (in my opinion).

Then this morning, went to go to work and the car wouldn't start. hauled the battery to the local parts store. Yep. Bad battery. Put a new one in, started the car just fine. Went in to put up tools and wash hands, came back out and wouldn't start. After 15-20 attempts at starting, I got it to turn over. I called into work and about 8am I went out and tried to start it again to see about getting it to the shop. About 20 tries later I managed to turn it over and start it. Turns out the starter was going bad. Got that replaced and this evening have the car home and ready for work tomorrow.

Speaking of work, I only have two days this week then start my vacation. After my vacation, I work Mon, Tues, Wed, and then am gone from the company. I had that interview and was pretty much hired over the phone. Best news I have had in a couple years. So... starting a new job soon.

PeacE

No comments: