Wednesday, February 26

So Much For Vacation....

Already Wedsnesday of our supposed Vacation week. It has been a busy one, with us trying to get as much stuff done that we don't normally have time to take care of.

Last Sunday we got a new-to-us mini-van for the Wife from RM. So Monday we went and got the registration/title work done. We did have a nice little breakfast at McD's, too. Tuesday my Doodad and I got to spend some time together, as we went up tot he park to play, then stopped for ice cream. Rounded out our afternoon with the movie "Coco" in which she fell asleep. Which was good because I was beat. Took the Wife, Boys, Daughter and Doodad out for dinner.

Today is my youngest Son's birthday. Turns 14. Have a plumber scheduled between 12-6pm to come look t the water heater. Been having issues keeping the pilot lit. Wife has CPR recert class mid day, then some shopping for a gift for the Son.

Thursday I take my car to the shop and drop it off. Has a few smaller electrical issues to be addressed.I think from there the rest of the week is clear. I know at some point I need to get out and find some pants. All I have a re shorts basically. I figure I can try to look a bit more presentable at the new job when I start. Hoping to find some decent khakis or blue jeans.

Mid week and I am already worn out....I must be getting older.

PeacE

No comments: