Wednesday, February 12

What is Interesting?

I have an interview this week. New job environment. Something I have no clue about. But the job is in their "tools" department, and based on simple info my friend gave his friend, about how I work my parts department at the current job, this other guy thinks I will be great at this one. Wednesday is my interview. And I have to bring a resume, which I have not used in over 15+ years. So some updating is being done this weekend.

Anxiousness. Yeah that whole job interview thing.... and re-making my resume. Nerves are frazzled.

I started a book tonight called "The English Major" by Jim Harrison. The basic story sounded good by description, but now I am a good third of the way though it, and it is ...weird. 

But it brought me back to why I should maybe write something.

Got thoughts? I do. Thinking on them.

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

I think you should write!