Saturday, February 22

Vacation Week!

The Wife and I are both on vacation this week. As par for the course, it is supposed to be rainy and dreary all day today. But the rest of this week should be fine weather-wise. No special plans. My Doodad is coming up from Tucson with her parents and are going to be in town thru Wednesday. So I am sure we will get some time with them.

After vacation week, I return to work for three days, then I am done there and hopefully starting at the new place right away. It is "contract" work, so am hoping they will have a spot available for me to start... If not, I am continuing to pursue other avenues whilst waiting.

In other news, I guess we are getting a mini-van. Had been waiting on the MIL inheiratence to begin looking on replacing the Wife's vehicle. I guess the RM decided to get rid of her van. Looks like we are getting it to use until the Wife decides to get something else.

I just noticed I don't have the spell checker option on here anymore... guess you'll just have to take my bad spellings as they are...

PeacE

No comments: