Wednesday, August 5

In a Holding Pattern

So last week I got a bit excited. The company I was to start at back in March contacted me. They have a couple more contract jobs coming up and were looking to see who were available. This had happened a couple times since March, and each time I inquired about training, I would never receive an answer. This time they did reply that they were no providing training remotely. So I jumped for joy (imagine it, I did not physically) and replied I was available. Monday no information. Tuesday I get an email pretty much saying that they are still in the process of verifying final contract details and will be contacting soon. Nothing yet received this morning. I really do hope I get selected and get the training to get started. It would be nice to be working again...even if remotely from home.

I think I mentioned that finally received our Gov't check. That bad boy is going to the bank today. I think I will celebrate and invite the boys to go with me, and treat for lunch at Subway. They may or may not go.

I guess I should get started on my day....doing what I have no idea.

PeacE

No comments: