Monday, August 31

Stressed Out

 I'm hurting. The past couple days dealing with the stress of trying to figure out what I am going to do about a vehicle has just gotten me all tightened up in the upper back and neck. Yesterday I had a few headaches as well. I have no solution at this exact moment.

Taking the Middle Son for his road test for his license this morning. After spending a few days trying to get it done last week, was finally able to get an appointment.

Then will come that stress of adding him to the insurance (rates go up) and at least drop the one car off. But the difference isn't going to help save towards a new vehicle.

There are things that need to finish getting done to help the financial situation, but there isn't much I can do to help on that score. Another frustration.

Hope your Monday is better.

PeacE

No comments: