Friday, October 24

Finally! Some time for me!

I apologize for the time delay on getting back on here. Computer time here at the d00d household come sin weird sessions. Daughter gets first for homework, then smaller kids for emails/games, then the Wife for emails, then finally me. Usually by this time I am asleep and don't care to awaken to update.

So it has been a couple weeks. The basics: Son lost another game. Daughter did Homecoming, below is a pic of this beautiful daughter (anyone puts nasty comments I will hunt and kill you). See her in her splendor....

I am in the process of getting over some nasty bronchitis/sinus infection which has kept me pretty much messed up over the last couple of weeks. I like to think I am damn near over it now, though I have a lingering cough, and some slight nasal congestion - though I am not sure the congestion is from allergies or the cold. Could be a combination I suppose.

Son has a game this week - one of the last few - but it is damn near 60 miles outside the Valley. So come Saturday, we leave at 8am, be there by 10, game at 12, over by 2, and home by hopefully 4. In the meantime, the daughter has to be at a band event by 3 at the school. Thank goodness for grandparents!

Job market is still bleak. I did mail out my early ballot this week, so hopefully it will have an impact no matter how anyone else votes. Otherwise, I guess we can all probably prepare ourselves for hell. Or should that be Hell, with a capital H?

I miss you all, and hope to find some more time available to read up in the next week - barring children interaction, and health issues.

PeacE

No comments: