Monday, October 27

School Day At Last!

Finally, a day when I have a chance to get on the computer with no kids fighting about online time and games they need to catch up on playing. Some of you out there understand what I am saying.

Thank you for the nice comments on the daughter's pic. I'll have to let her know to check over here to see them. I do not think she was aware I was going to post the pic.

So how's life? Same-O same-O it seems. I am getting ready to go thru the ads for this week as soon as I finish up here. Nothing like some reading time in the bathroom. School is back in session for the kids, so things are getting back to normal (whatever that is) around here.

The son had his football game this past Saturday in the Miami-Globe area. In other words, a 2 hour drive to somewhere east of Phoenix. Big mining community. They won! and as a prize they were given some rocks that have some unique jewel that is only found in 3 parts of the world - herein AZ, Hawaii and some other place. I need to look up the info on it. He has only 2 more games this season - thank goodness - and tomorrow night we are supposed to find out the locations. Better not be another trip like this last one.

Halloween is Friday. We are doubling up with my Sister's kids and hitting some of the churches for trick or treating. The Wife and I don't care to walk our neighborhood with the way the kids around here behave. Then before you know it, Turkey Day will be here - my favorite Holiday. I need to get my lazy ass back into the gym to burn off the pounds I know I am going to add come this holiday.

Okay, enough for now. Try to be back tomorrow for more exciting drivel.

PeacE

No comments: