Sunday, October 12

Weekend Update for now

I know it is still Sunday morning here in the west, but it seems most of the weekend has passed - at least a majority of the activities. Here are some quick updates...


Friday - The daughter's school lost their homecoming football game. That always sucks.


Saturday - The son's team finally won a game and scored 3 touchdowns!! The other team is now 0-5, whereas his is 1-4. Had to listen to 30 minutes of him being upset with his sister after the game though. The coach was buying pizza for the team near where they played, but we had to head home so she could "make herself up" for the dance. So after her ride picked her up, we treated the boys to a dinner out. That seemed to make up for it. The daughter evidently had a nice time, and I will show you how great she looked once I get the camera back from the wife.


Today is an easy day. My Sis and family left for Cali to attend 2 days of Disneyland, so I am sort of house/dog sitting for them while they are gone. I am going to kick back and watch some movies and football and eat all their leftovers - well maybe not all. It's a nice day. Temps in the 70's, no kids, lotsa TV and food. I know, your jealous!


And just because it is sunday....



Catch y'all later today or tomorrow.


PeacE

No comments: