Friday, October 10

Another activity filled weekend!

Here at the d00d household, we again have another action packed weekend of kids events. At least, it feels packed full, though I am probably exaggerating more than usual. It all starts tonight....

Daughter has her Homecoming football game tonight, and of course will be in the Marching Chiefs halftime show. Somehow, teens think this is such a big event but I never understood it. Tomorrow night is her Dance. This is the first year she was asked by someone. A fellow clarinet player so I feel he should be safe. So the daughter is excited about going to the dance as a double-date with her best friend, and her date's best friend.

The oldest son has his football game tomorrow at noon. At least it is on the west side of the valley this week. Hopefully they will win, or at least score this week.

The two younger boys just get to tag along to everything else. Sunday seems clear for now, except for the Wife and kids going to church.

Nascar is a Saturday night race, so no race on Sunday for me - instead I'll probably go to watch the games.

I just got done ordering tickets for Trans Siberian Orchestra. They are coming out here on Nov. 23rd. The Wife had me order tickets for us and the three older kids. There goes around $250 and the biggest part of their
Christmas. But the good thing is they won't care. All of them enjoy the three albums of TSO I have now. Glad I can keep them interested in reading and music.

Alrighty then. I am headed off to read some more of the latest batch of books from the library. Whoever mentioned Tim Dorsey - man, I read "Torpedo Juice" and that is definitely some humorous writing.

PeacE

No comments: