Wednesday, October 8

WOW! Another post!

I had to throw another post in here to mess y'all up on yer reading. I know, you really only flip through here on a daily basis to make me feel good (and it really works!) but I know ...

So, here is some more useless fodder. Son had football practice tonight. Now, they have the team just under their division practicing on the same field, same time. Tonight for some reason, they went head to head. Okay, now my Sis may disagree (though she was not there, and is going from B-I-L opinion only) but I think our boys got their asses beat and handed to them by the younger and smaller team. My opine, but that is the way I saw it.

My son comes off after practice saying, "Dad, I knocked the dude on his butt like lots of times!"

"Oh?" I ask."Because he is like 8 years old and you are 10, and you are about 20 pounds heavier, plus prolly like 6 inches taller?!?"

Needless to say, he didn't understand until I got home and literally laid it out for him. But he did understand then. Doesn't matter, I still love him!

Oh, for Maeve ( I Luv ya darlin'!) Whiskey working well tonight. No, not well whiskey, but working well! Would love the massuese work any day, just gotta fnd someone I am okay with... but note taken with ink!

OK - 3am is early enough for anyone. I am off to bed. Luvs ya!

PeacE

No comments: