Tuesday, April 14

One down, and One to go

I'm back! Welcome to a rest day as I prepare for the next upcoming wedding. The wedding for my buds Hawk & Sandi was this past Saturday. Friday night it had started raining, and since it was going to be an outdoor wedding, we weren't sure it was still going to happen. But sure enough, the rain held up for about an hour, and the wedding went on. Fifteen minutes after the vows, it started raining again. At least the reception was indoors!

My big bro Scotty B is getting married this Friday evening. This is the ceremony where Reverend Mother will be officiating. They are to arrive in town Thursday night, so from then on through the weekend I know not how available I will be to do any posting here.

Other than that, life is going on. We finished up our taxes last night. I am pleased to say that we are receiving monies this year from both entities. Mostly because I was out of work most of last year. Of course, this year isn't looking much different.

We have gotten my Sis to start casually looking for a new home for us. We are in a 3 bedroom, 2 3/4 bath home now. We need at least a 4 bedroom now with the kids growing as much as they are. It'll be awhile I am sure before we find something we like - hopefully in the same school areas.

My brother Stuman has finally gotten some sort of orders from the Army now so he can start getting a paycheck again. Of course, from what he told me Sunday, it sounds like he has to go to California for 2 weeks, home for 4 days, then off to Mass. for 2 weeks for more training. At least it is a paycheck finally though.

Easter was good. We all went to Sis's and had a nice large lunch. We hid eggs for the younger kids. I am still working on some of the leftovers sent home with us.

That's it for now. Will update next I am able with some different info.

PeacE

No comments: