Thursday, April 23

Returned from the Dead Zone

It's nice to be back in the Internet world again. Due to the inept bumbling of Qwest phone services, the household had been disconnected since about mid day on Monday. My guess is that the idiots disconnected the line from my house at the junction box whilst doing a hook-up/disconnect on some other number. Needless to say, it finally was taken care of by yesterday evening and 200+ deleted spam emails later here I am.

Not that you missed anything exciting, mind you.

Just some ranting and raving from me. Mayhaps some serious sweating and trembling while lying in a curled up position in bed, sucking on my thumb and tapping the fingers of my other hand against the blanket. Blank spaces of nothing happened several times I am told as well. My withdrawals were so severe, that even I couldn't drink alcohol. Yeah, that bad - lol!

Yesterday was the StepDad's birthday. We won't mention how many years young he is (isn't that what they say "years young" once you reach a certain year?) I called and wished him a good one, and clarified our plans for Saturday when we play in the golf tournament. It will be nice to get out there and swing a club as I have not done that since the last tournament back in November.

And the weather is perfect for it! We hit 102 for the first triple digit temp day this year on Tuesday, but it is cooling down to an estimated 88 by Saturday. Good morning for golf!

Okay, I need to run. Wife and kids will be home soon, and I got some other stuff to do yet.

PeacE

No comments: