Wednesday, November 12

Another Mid-Week Day is here

It is Wednesday once again, and I find myself in need already to return to the library for more books. Something I will have to plan out this afternoon I am sure. I spent yesterday re-reading and finishing "Rising Sun" just for lack of anything else to read at home.

The boys have a half day today so I will be picking them up around the noon hour. I figure then run them over to Dairy Queen for a treat and then maybe the library. Of course, then no one would want to go home, but we would have to, and the younger one would start throwing fits. I can almost see it all already.... sigh.

Not much else happening this week. This weekend looks like it will be our first to be able to sleep in possibly past 8am so the Wife and I are looking forward to it. Her more than I, I am sure. Next week, the Wife is taking a weeks vacation time so posting may be erratic. Depends on how much she bothers me I guess.

PeacE

No comments: