Tuesday, November 25

My Favorite Week

Thanksgiving Day is only 2 days away and I am excited. This is my favorite holiday of the year. I have been pacing myself preparing for the food that is going to be presented and feasted upon throughout the whole afternoon. I may fore go alcohol just to get more turkey and deviled eggs down - oh and the giblet gravy too!!!

Last week I pretty much accomplished avoiding the Wife. Which is why there were not any updates. Wife and computer at home means no way to access unless I went to someone else's house. Only prob is the other person actually has a job. Hopefully that is changing soon. I received a nice lead from a someone I know for a position selling vacation packages - no cold calling - and only 5 minutes from home. I am checking it out as soon as I am done here. You, my esteemed readers, come first.

Saw Trans-Siberian Orchestra Sunday night with the three older kids. The youngest made it halfway before falling asleep. As my buddy Smitty said, I was not too impressed this year. Seemed the same type of show, with few changes. I still enjoyed the second half when they play several of the well known songs. Either way the kids liked it again, and that goes for a major portion of their Christmas. They seemed okay with that - for now anyways.

Thanksgiving - A time I feel one should reflect and think about what they are thankful for over the past year. My list is pretty basic: My Wife and kids, a home for us, and many extra things (like a computer, eating out, etc). I try to keep it simple.

Thanks to you readers too. It's not always interesting here, but I am sure you have laughed at some point. I'll be sure to have a quick thought of you between forkfuls of turkey and pumpkin pie. Happy Thanksgiving!

PeacE

No comments: