Wednesday, November 5

Time to Re-Stock

It is finally over. Yes, I am referring to the whole election BS that has been going on. Did my candidate win? DUH! Seems in my opinion (stress that) some dumbass just got elected.

Ya know, I don't want to hear shit from any of you democrats about how great this is supposed to be, or how much of an f'ing asshole I am because I voted for McCain. I still think there is a grassy knoll somewhere in the near future - and if there isn't, well there should be. I brought up the idea of a running pool to see if the muslim makes it to office at the pub. For some reason, the bartender told me to hush up and even out back smoking cigarettes, we were told to hush. Hey! Easy way to possibly make some cash! It is either that or it goes to welfare....

Okay, maybe I exaggerate a bit about the welfare thing. But I am sure I am not far off. Hell I been outta work for several months, and you don't see me going to the welfare office. And I got kids too!

Alright - bad subject when ya have had a few, eh Ralphd00d? Sure. I still wonder though, would $20 get someone to light one of those laser pointers on his head during his speech tonight be cool, or what?

Needless to say it is now late, and I am tired. Tomorrow I am spending the day cashing in whatever easy assets I have, and talking to the Wife, and looking to start purchasing handguns for the coming years. I figure I have at least 2 years to teach the youngest kids how to handle the weapons, and the others to hit a target better. Then we need to concentrate on who are our neighbors I guess.

Sound extreme? Could be. But I am not building a nuclear bunker in the backyard....

Come back for more later. I might be a bit less sane.

PeacE

No comments: