Friday, November 28

What a Day!

Phew! Damn, I need more turkey for that trip-whatever they say makes ya sleepy! Good excuse for the Wife!!

I had a wonderful holiday with family, and the Reverend Mother's giblet gravy (I have Ziplocs of it to take home). Sis did damn good with her green bean casserole, and the winner is me and my two older boys. We ended up staying this night at my sis's whilst everyone else went home. I think it had to do with the two boys playing 'World of Warcraft' for the first time, and me, just hanging, watching movies and drinking the big ass bottle of Gentleman Jack the BIL picked up (I Love him so much!).

So here it is about 3QAM AZ time, and the oldest son and I are both doing mail/blog things. I am trying to get him offline to bed, but it is taking awhile. Meantime, I have been checking movie trailers. Lotta good stuff coming out - well, more bad than good, but some good stuff mixed in there.

BLACK FRIDAY - geez, that is tomorrow. The sis said she would drive me and the 2 boys home sometime, which is good for me. No shopping for at least a couple days. Okay - oldest is heading to bed - gotta go.

PeacE

No comments: