Wednesday, December 3

Christmas shopping sucks!

Another reason why I do not car efor Christmas - shopping! I haven't been out too much, but you can tell traffic has increased. And I have yet to get the kids out and get their stuff done. Sigh.

It has been a drab and boring weekend and week start. I am currently spending my attention on "Brisingr" the third book in the Paolini series of Inheritance. Waited a year plus for this book, and find out there is now going to be a 4th one, due to the story.

Hmmm, what else? Let's see - Bloody Mary breakfast Saturday morning, followed by a 9 hole golf tournament. Then back to the pub for lunch. Then a Christmas party that evening. Damn, I think it will be a long day. But so worth it. I won't have to see the kids that much!

So the next couple days I am probably going to be gone. I am trying to get a Verizon USB720 Modem that has broadband to work with my computer, but the computer will not recognize it when I plug it in. Starting to really get on my nerves now.

PeacE

No comments: