Wednesday, December 31

Do I Have Time to Cover It All???

Goodness! Here it is the end of another year. Another year end greeted with surprise that I actually made it through. That means it has been a great year. So without further delay, let's get the season's BS stuff outta the way early....

Happy New Year!

This morning I awoke, rather early for me, and couldn't get back to sleep. So I moseyed (more like cautiously around toys) into the Family Room and sat back to watch some episodes of "Boston Legal" on DVD. Prior to turning that on, I caught some of the early news headlines for the Valley. The big one that caught my attention was the DUI Task Force that has been going on here since 11/27. Why it started that date and runs through 1/1 I have no idea, but it does. There have been over 24,000 traffic stops, 1200+ DUI arrests, with the average alcohol content being 0.1458. Now, for AZ, that is considered just barely under an Extreme DUI (0.15). Damn! That's a lot of drinkers.. and I thought I was bad!

Speaking of drinking, tonight is obviously a night that there will be many people will be imbibing - I know I will be. My good sense though is the Wife will be along to drive me home. She doesn't partake of any of my nasty habits. Such a good woman. We'll be spending the evening at the Sis's place, then home for some sleep and back again tomorrow for lunch. The Reverend Mother is making ribs, and slaw, and prolly some black-eyed peas. Yeah, good food.

What else do we have for you today? Some pictures! I finally got the camera from the Wife so I could download the pics to the computer. Found some from a couple months back, plus what was taken over the holidays. And now, for your enjoyment.... Here is the brood Christmas morning, after opening all presents, and actually somewhat awake.

Damn, my kids are just too cute. Good thing they take after their mother. Here is one I found on the camera that was taken prior to Halloween. I thought it was cute so threw it up on here too. Lessee, going Left to Right, 2 yrs, 6 yrs, and 10 yrs.
Yeah, that's the studly d00ds in my house. Last but not least, I offer this one up. I know if the Wife finds out she will prolly be ticked that I put a pic of her on here, but she doesn't read. So for those of you that know her, don't say nothing. With beauty like hers, it needs to be flaunted every now and then. Here is the daughter and the Wife pre-Halloween sometime.

If you can't tell, the Wife is on the right. Many people that know us will inadvertently call one by the other's name on occasion. They look mighty alike.
Okay, I need to get this closed off for the year. Since I was up so early, I am getting tired and thinking of taking a nap so I can last through the night. Hope everyone out there has a good evening, be safe, and enjoy yourselves. More to come next year!!
PeacE


No comments: