Wednesday, December 10

Sporadic Posting

Posting here is going to be sort of erratic for the next few days. With trying to get Christmas stuff done, kid's programs/concerts, and the regular daily crap I won't have time to think of anything to write about.

Saturday was a Christmas Party at my friend Smitty's place. He and Sailynn always throw a nice shindig. The Wife was so happy to get out of the house and away from the kids for adult conversation, and I enjoyed a bottle of scotch and lots of cookies. We stayed way later than we meant to, but overall it was a great time!!

Sunday, I recuperated by sleeping off an on all day.

Monday was the Wife's b-day. She and her mother share the same one. We went to dinner with the in-laws that evening.

That brings us to today. I am getting ready to head out and get some shopping done - maybe. Talk to ya guys later!

PeacE

No comments: