Saturday, December 27

What Haven't I Done?

Here we are in the 'tween holiday time' at the end of the year. I have had to do a bit of catching up on several blogs (apologies to ya's, but ya understand why).

This being the day after the Christmas holiday (actually, at this hour more like 2 days) seems so far everyone has enjoyed the holiday; the family time; or just the time.

To keep it fairly short, life here was good. It was a long day, and the kids "scored" well with presents, and I have pics galore for the book. I might even share a few in a couple days.

Meanwhile, whilst I was catching up on some reading, I came across a post from Hoosierboy's site. I figured, maybe (more like once again) I could kinda emulate him and see what comes up - spur of the thought/idea based on his post. So let's see where it goes....

I have never ice skated. Been on ice, just not skating.

I have never visited a Bangkok whorehouse.

I was never successful at learning to ride a unicycle.

I have never bowled a perfect game or shot a hole-in-one. I did come close once with a 295 score though ....

I have visited New York City. The Port Authority anyways. But never spent time "in the city".

I have never attended a blog meet, and likely never will. Unless it is close to AZ, or something like that. I have met people I have met online, but not since blogging.

I have never had a STD. But I used to drive a stick shift.

I have never admitted publicly to snorting coke in my youth. I am still not saying either way. Apropos of nothing, LSD is scary shit.

I never shot a man in Reno, just for snoring. Hell, I never been to Reno.

I have never been deep sea fishing.But been offered lotsa times.

I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky. Or any others that may claim.

I did inhale, but not the whole freaking thing as they claim. There was 10 of us and a skinny 'J'.

I have never been to Disneyland. Even if I live in AZ and have to LA several times.

I have never anything probed up my anal regions. However, I am getting to the point I am ready to schedule a physical to check "everything" since I am near the 40 year age.

I think I will stop there. The other stuff I keep thinking up are sure to change the easy-going topic we have here now. I love y'all! Keep coming back!

PeacE

No comments: