Tuesday, December 16

Again. Here we are.

I thought long and hard about the last post I planted here. It was filled with many SPITEful words, many words that young children should not hear, when speaking of their 'team'. For that, I may apologize, except - yes, except. I had my son read over what I had wrote, even though it was about the team he played for, he said it was fine. He was in agreement with the narrative. I'll leave it at that, and that is why I did not remove it.

Brings us to today. Talk about bad English composition.... Anyways, the days to the snowy holiday are narrowing down. I spoke to the Wife about it, and at 1:30 in the morn, she was not very verbal, but.... I voiced about my desire to help her finish the shopping season. I was informed this 'morning' we would have to wait til at least daybreak.

(sigh)

I hate Christmas. But I try to do my best so the kids enjoy it. Sometimes, it makes me hate the kids too. I am not a Grinch, I just hate this holiday and the way it is "supposed to be celebrated". Yeah, I'll give ya something....

Okay, before I get more hateful, I am outta here. Less than 10 days, who knows how my posting may be....

Pray - to whatever gods, maybe it won't be long.

PeacE

No comments: