Friday, January 9

Hmmmm, Just Where Has the Time Gone?

I hadn't realized it had been over a week since the last post here. I was trying to do better in "jotting" a quick comment, but I guess since the 1st, I have reneged on that idealism. Now is a good time to attempt to get back in the habit...

Not much has been happening since the last post. The goals I set for this year are being worked on, thus a part of my computer time has been taken away. The job search is back on as well. 'Boston Legal' has taken a part of the days as I cruise through seasons 2 & 3 on DVD. Season 4 and 5 should be arriving soon as well.

The kids are back in school. Christmas has been boxed up and placed back into storage at the house. My car still needs to get into the garage to have the radiator checked for a leak, and new hoses I am sure. Other than that, I think my other time is spent thinking up a good gift for my Sis' b-day coming up. She turns the nice mature age of 40, though she hasn't matured as well as some of us. (She reads here, I want to be sure to egg her on a bit). That, and my grandparents will be flying out from Indiana this early February for a visit. It'll be the first the have seen my kids in about 3+ years. I am not even sure if they have seen the youngest since he was born. I am sure it will be a great event as the Ralphd00d's will do our generation picture I am sure (Sr, III, and IV).

No pics today. Unfortunately, I am in the process of tracking down the Gas bill since it seems someone misplaced it, and I am receiving the blame. A phone call, and I am sure it will be taken care of.

PeacE

No comments: