Friday, January 23

Pre-Weekend Errand Madness

Welcome to Friday! If I had a normal M-F job, I would probably be really happy about today. In the meantime, since I am not working, I get stuck doing errands and whatnot.

What is my day going to be chock-full of? Oh, little things. Run to the store to get chips for tomorrow's birthday party. Run by the library and drop off the books I have, plus see if any new ones are in. Then I suppose I am going to the bookstore and picking up a novel or two for the nephew's bday, and maybe a couple from my list as well.

Just typing that much makes me feel tired, and thirsty, so after all that, I will probably head to the pub for some beers.

Spunky is doing better. Seems she is pretty much back to her regular self, just maybe sleeping a bit more. No idea how much longer she'll hang around this plane of existence.

Saturday night is the monster truck jam. The oldest son is getting anxious. My sis said something along the lines of Pit Passes, but I don't know if she meant for sure or not. I'll have to be sure to take the camera when we go.

Double header of softball on Sunday morning. And no football games to watch. I ain't counting the Seniors Bowl for college. Though, SuperBowl Sunday I have been invited to what I think is going to be a pretty big party. Heck, any party here will be big since AZ Cardinals are in it.

Okay, I am off to watch "Appaloosa" before I head to do errands.

PeacE

No comments: