Tuesday, January 27

In Memory of ...


Our family pet of 16 1/2 years has finally reached the bigger potential for pets. After another seizure this morning, and I think another by mid-morning, it was time to take her to the vet. It was hard, but I think I was more pissed off at the $154.00 I had to spend to "put her down easy". I tried what I could to get more of a discount, but them animal fuckers are secure in their charging. At least I made sure she was going to be burnt, before someone nails her ass, that I don't know. I hope not. for the price I paid, I hope her body gets the best before being flamed.

Yeah, that sounds bad, but you deal with what I have today. The kids come home and we have to tell them the family pet is gone. Oh yeah, and they ask for details. She sat in your bed, and lost her stomach and bowels. I left it for you to clean up. Detail enough? Of course that did not happen, but I wanted to exclaim that. No, yer not gonna find her stomach remains. I already cleaned that up. Her bowels, though, you can do that duty. they are right in front of your room. Like that would be so easy.

Damn dog is dead. I need 4 pet rocks, for each kid to learn to take care of, etc.

SuperBowl is getting closer. yee haw. See ya again soon.

PeacE

No comments: